About Harvard Business Review (HBR):
Through its flagship magazine, books, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review aims to provide professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to help lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
- This discount must be redeemed using the promo code provided shared with the Visa cardholder.
- Current Harvard Business Review (HBR) subscribers are not eligible for this offer.
- Discounts are limited to one redemption, and one code, per user.
- To initiate the discount, the promo code provided must be redeemed by the user at the web address specified by HBR and the user must complete an onsite registration to receive the discount.
- The discount is applicable to a one-year subscription of HBR Digital only.
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant.
- No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly,the Visa Cardholder understands,acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her,and Visa is not,nor will become,a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer,the Visa Cardholder understands,acknowledges and agrees that: Any claim,complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement,or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a Claim) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant,and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing,and to the fullest extent permitted by law,Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss,damage,expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury,death,false representation,damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.