Save 20% on all Ucraft annual subscriptions with your Visa commercial card.
Established in 2014, Ucraft is known on the SaaS market as a reputable, professional, and user-friendly website builder developed with the intent of making website creation easy and accessible to everyone - regardless of technical skills, coding knowledge, or prior experience. With Ucraft, anyone can create an exceptional online presence and catapult their business or brand forward. From opening an online store; to running a blog; to creating a professional portfolio - the world is at your fingertips.
To redeem, sign up online at www.ucraft.com and use promo code VISAUC20. Payment must be made with a valid Visa commercial card.
Ucraft is solely responsible for this offer. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The current offer is valid through 31 August 2023.
- Offers are valid only when paid with a Visa Commercial card issued in Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia or Thailand.
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with the Merchant to confirm the availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
- Failure to redeem the offer at the proper time may result in denial of the benefit.
- Where applicable, the discount will be applied to the price listed on the Merchant’s website. In cases where a promo code is used, the discount will be applied only with the usage of the specific coupon code created for this promotion.
- Except where specifically noted, the offer will be only applicable for one purchase and not on the subsequent purchases.
- Offers may not be used in combination with other promotions, discounts, coupons or special offers.
- Offers may not be redeemed for cash or other items.
- Offers and services are the responsibility of the individual merchant. Contact the merchant directly for enquiries or additional information.
- Terms and conditions for each offer vary. Read the terms and conditions before use.
- All information has been carefully checked, however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Visa is not liable for any and all claims that may arise from its use.
- Information contained in this guide is current as of August 2022 and is subject to change. Offers and services are subject to change or discontinuation.
- Except where specifically noted, offers are exclusive of tax and service charges.