Get 10% off on Emeritus
Emeritus is an EdTEch company backed by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (among other leading investors). They collaborate with top universities to make world-class executive education accessible globally. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Mexico, Singapore, Dubai, China, India, we partner with top schools such as Harvard, Columbia Business School, INSEAD, Berkeley, NYU, Dartmouth, MIT Sloan, and more.
Now till 31 December 2023
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is applicable only to specific courses on Emeritus, which are displayed on the offer landing page
- The discount cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Offer Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct.
- Please check directly with Merchant to confirm the availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.