Perk was started by coffee-crazy couple Paul and Serena. Their coffee journey began much earlier in Africa, where they both lived for several years. Serena grew up in Kenya where her grandparents pioneered the first Chinese restaurant in the coastal town of Mombasa. Paul moved to Kenya after finishing law school in Australia and became a farmer in Masaai land. It is in Kenya that they fell in love with coffee and developed an appreciation for its delicious “fruity” coffees and the beautiful highland plantations.
From Kenya, they spent two years in Hawaii. Their search for great coffee continued as they explored the stunning sea view plantations of Kona, Big Island. Their spirit of adventure finally brought them to Asia where they decided to put their roots down. Perk was born out of their passion for great coffee and travel.
Their connection to Africa and Hawaii has inspired Perk to not only bring you the freshest, highest quality coffees, but also a commitment to an ethical, sustainable product. Perk proudly supports their amazing farmers by ensuring they pay above Fairtrade price for all Perk’s coffees. This is particularly close to Paul’s heart, being a farmer for many years!
Whether you want your standard brew, or you’re searching for something slightly different, Perk’s flexible system allows you to customize your coffee order with just a few clicks.
Perk obsesses over their coffee because they know that, like them, you look forward to your daily cuppa and Perk wants to make every cup your best. Find out why Perk is Asia’s highest rated coffee subscription =)
Get 55% off on your first order when you subscribe for freshly roasted coffee when you pay with a valid Visa card.
Online - Enter promo code "VISA55" on www.perkcoffee.co and pay with a valid Visa card.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer and solely responsible for this offer. Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant.
- Merchant reserves the right to update or modify any of the terms and conditions at any time. In the event of any updates or changes being made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on Merchant’s website at least 1 week before they take effect.
- Payment must be made with a valid Credit/ Debit/ Prepaid Visa card to enjoy the privilege. Privilege is valid for Visa cards issued in Malaysia and outside of Malaysia.
- Valid on normal priced items only.
- The privilege cannot be exchanged for cash and not valid in conjunction with other promotion, discount or vouchers unless otherwise stated.
- No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of the discount.
- Only applicable for first time users and for subscription orders.
- To enjoy the privilege, payment must be made with valid Visa Credit/Debit/Prepaid card issued in Malaysia and outside of Malaysia during the stated campaign period.
- Promotion is subject to change. Promotion may alter or extended with notification on respective merchant's website.
- Other terms and conditions apply.