About First Page
Our mission is simple - we are obsessed with growing your sales.
Have we got what it takes to help your sales grow? Yes, and here's why:
- Led by proven data-driven strategies that utilize a whole marketing mix
- Executed by an expert team who are 900 strong with insights from having served 6000+ clients
- Partnered with all the platforms that matter, like Google, LinkedIn, Meta, Pinterest, TikTok, and more.
You can rely on our custom services across all channels to maximize sales from your target audience.
- These offers issued by First Page Limited are subject to a set of terms and conditions, which we reserve the right to change at any time.
- All offers are subject to a 12-month commitment, a minimum monthly ad spend (USD 650), and a minimum monthly management fee (USD 775).
- The amount of the offers is fixed and cannot be partially used.
- Any unused amounts will not be refunded.
- First Page Limited reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter the terms of the offers at any time without notice.
- First Page Limited will not be responsible for any loss of sales arising from the use of services from this offer.
- First Page Limited will be responsible for any reputation damage arising from the use of services from this offer.
- If the services cannot be performed due to force majeure, the responsibility shall be exempted in part or in whole according to the influence of force majeure. However, if force majeure occurs after either party delays performance, the party shall not be exempted from liability.
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.