As a Visa cardholder, you can get 3 months free when you sign up for PC Game Pass subscriptions.
To redeem the offer, please visit: www.myvisacardportal.com/apbenefits_my/en_my/landing/
Offer is valid for first-time subscribers using Visa cards only.
From 15 August 2022 to 30 November 2022. Redemption to be made by 30 November 2022.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- Valid only for new Xbox Game Pass members who are existing cardholder of Visa debit or credit cards issued in Malaysia ("Visa Cardholders").
- Visa Cardholders may claim an offer code by visiting and following the steps at www.myvisacardportal.com/apbenefits_my/en_my/landing/ by November 30, 2022. Issuance of offer codes is subject to availability. Offer codes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind.
- To redeem the offer, the Visa Cardholder must create an account and apply the offer code on the relevant page(s) at microsoft.com/redeem by November 30, 2022. Microsoft reserves the right to determine the eligibility or ineligibility of any Visa Cardholder to redeem the offer in accordance with these terms and conditions, and if a Visa Cardholder is found to be ineligible, Microsoft may refuse to provide the Xbox Game Pass trial to such Visa Cardholder. Visa is not responsible for any unsuccessful redemptions of the offer code.
- Eligible payment method required at the time of offer redemption.
- Unless you cancel the subscription before the end of the 3-month trial, you will be charged the then-current regular membership rate on a month-to-month basis after the end of the 3-month trial.
- Limit: 1 redemption per person/account.
- Redemption of the offer code and use of Xbox Game Pass is subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement, Game Pass terms and system requirements at: xbox.com/subscriptionterms. Available in Malaysia.
- For the avoidance of doubt, while Visa has facilitated this promotion for the benefit of Visa Cardholders, Microsoft is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under the offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services using the offer code shall constitute a contract solely between Microsoft and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services using the offer code, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services using the offer code (each a "Claim") shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with Microsoft, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the goods and/or services provided using the offer code.
- Visa and Microsoft reserve the right to modify these terms or vary, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion at any time without prior notice.