Enjoy rebates when you purchase the My50 Unlimited Travel Pass via the BLINK App with Visa.
- You must be a Malaysian citizen with a valid NRIC (MyKad) or MyTentera, to redeem the My50 pass product on BonusLink via its BLINK App within the campaign period.
- This redemption period will be from 15 May 2022 until 15 August 2022.
- BonusLink members can choose to redeem via points and/or purchase via credit card payment for a My50 Pass in the BLINK app.
- Purchase/redemption made via Visa Credit/Debit Card will be entitled to 20% Points rebate (1000 BonusLink Points, capped at 500 pcs monthly).
- Points rebate will be credited to Member’s BonusLink account within 3-4 weeks.
- Customers must redeem My50 Pass within Campaign Period at selected Rapid KL Customer Service Counters and/ or selected Bus Hubs as below:
i. Rapid KL Customer Service Counters
a. LRT – KL Sentral, KLCC, Pasar Seni, Masjid Jamek, Plaza Rakyat
b. MRT – Bukit Bintang & Maluri
c. Monorail – Imbi & Hang Tuah
*Operation hours: 6.30am-2.30pm, 3.30pm-10.30pm (Mondays – Sundays?)
ii.Rapid KL Bus Hubs - Pasar Seni
*Operation hours: 7.00am-7.00pm (Mon – Sat)
- One redemption is valid for one time per month – per user only.
- This redemption is not valid to existing My50 Pass users on Standing Instruction for Automatic Renewal unless the automatic renewal function is de-activated at any Rapid KL Customer Service Counter or Bus Hubs prior to participation.
- The My50 Pass allows unlimited rides on the LRT, MRT, Monorail, BRT, Rapid KL’s bus and MRT feeder bus services within Selangor and Kuala Lumpur Territories for 30 consecutive days.
- For the purposes of redemption, Customers are required to present printed My50 e-Voucher (with alphanumeric voucher code), Bonuslink Membership No. and NRIC (MyKad) for verification at selected Rapid KL Customer Service Counter for Rail and Rapid KL Bus Hub as listed.
- The My50 Pass is not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or any kind and shall subject to such terms and conditions which the Organiser may impose.
- If the Customer has redeemed the My50 Pass and MyKad is lost, spoilt, damaged, broken, faulty and unreadable, no refund, reimbursements or appeals will be entertained.
- All right and privileges herein granted to the Organiser are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint, or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Eligible Customers have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organisation of the Campaign, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Campaign and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject or disqualify an Eligible Customer from participating in the Campaign and/ or from receiving the My50 Pass, due to but not limited to the following:
a. where the e-Voucher redemption for the My50 was not within the 90-days of redemption/purchase via BLINK
b. the Eligible Customer has lost his/her email that includes the unique code for the My50 e-Voucher
c. the Eligible Customer did not provide the compulsory documents during redemption for verification and validation purposes
d. where the information in the email and/or receipt does not match the details in the MyKad and BLINK app
e. the Eligible Customer has committed or is suspected of committing any misconduct, fraudulent or wrongful acts
f. the campaign has ended
g. the Eligible Customer is not a Malaysian citizen
- The Organiser is entitled to, at its discretion, disqualify/reject any Applicants who do not comply with the terms and conditions stated herein and/or are found or suspected to be tampering with the Campaign and/or its process or the operations of this Campaign. Tampering shall include fraudulent activities involving any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating with regards to the Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolutes discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Campaign and shall be posted through the Organiser’s website at www.myrapid.com.my or through any other channel determined by the Organiser. It shall be the responsibility of the Eligible Customers to be informed of or otherwise seek out any such notice validly posted. By participating in this Campaign, Eligible Customers agree to access the Organisers website at www.myrapid.com.my on a regular basis to view the terms and conditions herein and seek clarification from the Organiser should any of the Terms & Conditions be not fully understood.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and binding. No further correspondence, appeals, protests or attempts to dispute the same shall be entertained in any event.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein, to have consented and authorised the Organiser to disclose their particulars to the third-party service providers engaged by the Organiser, if any for purposes of the Campaign.
- The Organiser warrants that the disclosure of such particulars to any third-party service providers shall be limited to the Customers’ names, addresses and telephone numbers and shall be used only in relation to and for purposes of the Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, eligible Customers agree and consent to allow his/her personal data being collected, processed, and used by Prasarana in accordance with the Organiser’s Privacy Notice, which may be viewed on www.myrapid.com.my (the “Organiser Privacy Notice”). Eligible Customers are welcome to seek clarification from the Organiser should any of the Terms and Conditions be not fully understood.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser of the Campaign shall not entitle the customers to any claim or compensation against the Organiser and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the eligible Customers as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
- Any terms and condition applicable to this Campaign which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating or vitiating the remain provisions.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the campaign shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysian Courts.
For more information and enquiries, please Email us at [email protected] or Contact Us at 03 – 7885 2585 on Mondays to Fridays, from 7.00am to 8.30pm, Saturdays to Sundays and Public Holidays from 7.00am to 5:30pm.
For more information and enquiries on the redemption and/or purchase of My50 pass on BLINK app, please refer to the BonusLink for the full list of terms and condition at www.bonuslink.com.my
Please contact BonusLink at: 03-7626 1000 or email: [email protected]