ProfitBooks is a Technology Platform providing accounting and inventory solutions to Small and Medium businesses to help towards Invoicing, Expense Management, Inventory Management, and complete accounting software solution.
Since 2012, thousands of businesses across 60+ Countries from various business industries trust ProfitBooks for managing business operations. ProfitBooks is actively serving enterprise-level clients with the white label solution and has demonstrated the active user engagement with the proven product
Merchant Terms and Conditions:
- The offer applies only to Visa Commercial cardholders.
- The offer applies to only for the first year of subscription. Standard renewal charges apply from 2nd year onwards.
- The discount coupon code applies to prevailing plan prices on ProfitBooks Website.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer
- The coupon code must be redeemed within validity period.
- The coupon code benefit is not transferrable to any other person.
Visa Terms and Conditions:
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.