Up to 25% OFF
25% OFF Food Bill for AmBank Visa Infinite or Visa Signature Credit Card.
10% OFF Food Bill for all AmBank Debit Mastercard and AmBank Credit Card every Monday to Friday.
Now till 31 August 2022
JEN Penang Georgetown by Shangri-La
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is valid from 1 September 2021 till 31 August 2022, inclusive of both dates.
- The promotions are valid for dine-in or take-aways.
- 25% OFF Food Bill is only applicable for AmBank Visa Infinite Credit Card or Visa Signature Credit Card.
- 25% OFF Food Bill is limited to a maximum of 1 redemption per table, per visit and per cardholder, with maximum discount value of RM300 only, and limited to a maximum of 10 persons per booking, per table and per bill only. No split payment is allowed.
- 10% OFF Food Bill is applicable for all AmBank Debit Mastercard and AmBank Credit Card every Monday to Friday up to maximum 10 persons per booking, per table and per bill only. No split payment is allowed.
- Prior Reservation is strongly recommended. For reservation, please WhatsApp +6012 502 2627 or email to [email protected]
- The promotion is not valid during eve of public holidays and public holidays.
- Visual is only for illustration purposes only.
- The promotions are non-transferable and non-cumulative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, vouchers, privileges or promotions (unless otherwise specified)
- The promotion cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- The eligible and participating cardholders are bound by the terms and conditions of JEN Penang Georgetown by Shangri-La and AmBank.
- AmBank is not an agent of the partner and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and/or services provided. Any dispute about the goods and/or service is to be resolved directly with the partner.
- AmBank and JEN Penang Georgetown by Shangri-La reserve the right to terminate, amend or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time with at least five (5) calendar days’ notice to Cardholders before the new terms and conditions take effect.