KitaKita is a social enterprise dedicated to showcase the best of Malaysia's beauty, creativity and diversity in craft. At KitaKita, we believe in promoting the preservation and development of homegrown craftmanship to ensure its sustainability. KitaKita is also proud to support the work of home-based, small producers who contribute to the diversity and beauty of handmade Malaysian treasures. Each item we carry has been handpicked with upmost care and attention, many of which are masterpieces unique to our store.
Get 15% off every Monday on KitaKita house brand with minimum spend of RM200 when you pay with a valid Visa card.
Present Visa card at counter.
50490 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.
Merchant Terms & Conditions:
- Payment must be made with a valid Credit/Debit/Prepaid Visa card to enjoy the privilege. Privilege is valid for Visa cards issued in Malaysia and outside of Malaysia.
- Valid on normal priced items only.
- The privilege cannot be exchanged for cash and not valid in conjunction with other promotion, discount or vouchers unless otherwise stated.
- Discount is only applicable for KitaKita house brand items, including but not limited to The Nori Kebaya fine bone chinaware and selected Batik products.
Visa Terms & Conditons:
- To enjoy the privilege, payment must be made with valid Visa Credit/Debit/Prepaid card issued in Malaysia and outside of Malaysia during the stated campaign period.
- Promotion is subject to change. Promotion may alter or extended with notification on respective merchant's website.
- Other terms and conditions apply.