Office 365 Business Premium: Best for businesses that need business email, Office applications, and other business services. Offer applications included: Outlook Word Excel PowerPoint OneNote Access (PC Only) Publisher (PC Only) Services Included: Exchange SharePoint OneDrive Skype For Businss Microsoft Teams Yammer.
Save 10% on Office 365 Business Standard packages, only with your Visa card.
Merchant Terms and Conditions
- This offer is good only to Visa Cardholders located in countries in which Office 365 Business Premium SKUs are offered and who purchase a twelve month, pre-paid Office 365 Business Standard SKU's for the first time Limit 300 seats per customer.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Must be redeemed at Office.com. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Offer pricing will apply for first year only and recipient's card will be automatically billed after the first year.
- Recipient may cancel online at https://portal.office.com at any time.
- Renewals will be subject to then-current list prices.
Visa Terms and Conditions
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant.
- No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
A) Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
B) Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.