G Suite is a package of cloud-based tools and services that can provide your company a whole new way to work together online to increase the productivity of your business. GSuite has: Email for your business. A feature rich calendar. Powerful docs, sheets, and slides that provide real-time collaboration. Chat, phone, and video-conferencing. Websites, forms, and surveys. Enterprise-grade support, storage, and archiving.
Get up to 21% off on G Suite monthly subscription only with your Visa Card.
Merchant Terms and Conditions
- This offer is specifically intended for VISA customers to purchase G Suite.
- ResellerClub will own all customers who will be purchasing G Suite (https://www.resellerclub.com/programs/special-visa-offer) and will be responsible for providing admin support to said customers.
- This offer is valid until further notice from ResellerClub.
- ResellerClub reserves the right to terminate this offer without further notice.
- The prices of G Suite are subject to change based on price revisions by Google.
- ResellerClub reserves the right to revise pricing for G Suite without prior notice.
- This offer is applicable for both existing and new Visa cardholders.
Visa Terms and Conditions
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant.
- No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
A) Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
B) Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.