Founded in 1996 in Amsterdam, Booking.com has grown from a small Dutch start-up to one of the world’s leading digital travel companies. Part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), Booking.com’s mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
By investing in technology that takes the friction out of travel, Booking.com seamlessly connects millions of travelers to memorable experiences, a variety of transportation options, and incredible places to stay – from homes to hotels, and much more. As one of the world’s largest travel marketplaces for both established brands and entrepreneurs of all sizes, Booking.com enables properties around the world to reach a global audience and grow their businesses.
Booking.com is available in 43 languages and offers more than 28 million reported accommodation listings, including over 6.2 million homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay. Wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do, Booking.com makes it easy and supports you with 24/7 customer support.
Get up to 10% cashback on accommodation bookings with Visa.
How to redeem:
- Step 1: Create a Booking.com account
- Step 2: Choose an accommodation with a cashback badge
- Step 3: Book and pay with a valid Visa card
- Offer is valid to all Visa Principal and Supplementary cardholders ("Visa cardholders").
- Bookings must be made via Booking.com/VisaMY with the following steps:
a. Sign up or log in to a registered Booking.com account.
b. Choose the preferred accommodation, travel dates and room type to see the rate and estimated cash back value.
c. Use an eligible Visa card to complete the booking.
- Bookings made through the Booking.com app are not eligible for this promotion.
- Cancelled and “no show” bookings are not eligible.
- The reward will be credited at least 67 business days after completion of stay in the accommodation. Cardholders may check the 'Rewards & Wallet' page for the status of the cashback.
- The cashback will be credited to the card entered into the 'Rewards & Wallet' section of Booking.com. This section can be accessed by clicking on Profile > Rewards & Wallet.
- Accommodations that do not accept card payments are not eligible for the offer. These are accommodations that only accept cash as a mode of payment and do not have a “cashback” badge displayed on their listing.
- All conditions of the promotion must be met at the time the booking is made. No retroactive claims will be allowed.
- For inquiries and concerns about the offer, you may contact Booking.com Customer Service at www.booking.com/content/contact-us.html
- Booking.com and/or Visa may change the terms and conditions at any point of time.
- The offer is subject to terms and conditions of Booking.com. In case of dispute, the decision of Booking.com and Visa shall be final.
- In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and any language translations, the English language version shall prevail.