Stay ahead of the competition with Shopee’s New Seller Support Programme! Incredible perks to start up your business with RM300 in Free Shopee Benefits, Zero Set-up Fees, Unlimited Platform Support and many more. Exclusive for Visa commercial cardholders only.
Shopee is the fastest growing online shopping platform and the #1 shopping app in terms of monthly active users & downloads across Southeast Asia and Taiwan! Shopee offers sellers an extensive incubation program to grow your business. Shopee is known for its high impact campaigns, and gives you access to engagement tools such as Shopee Live and Games when you sign up. Join the Shopee community today!
Simply click the redeem button and verify your Visa Commercial card. Once verified, follow the instructions on screen to redeem this offer.
- Applications with incorrect account information or those who do not meet the programme criteria will be rejected.
- This programme is only open to local sellers and priority access to Shopee’s New Seller Support Progamme will only be given to cardholders who register through the offer redemption link on Visa’s website and after successful verification of 8-Digit BIN numbers. For more information about Shopee New Seller Support Package, please visit https://shopee.com.my/events3/code/2807894173/
- Sellers must be registered as a seller within 90 days before the sign-up date, must have at least 1 active listing, must have at least 1 completed order, must have more than 0 but less than 1 average daily order in the past 30 days from the processing date, must not have more than 2 penalty points, must not be a participant in the PENJANA Micro & SME E-commerce Onboarding Campaign, and must have enabled Shopee Supported Logistics.
- Sellers with listings of Baby Formula & Food, Baby Supplements, Diapers & Potties, Top-ups, Gift Cards, and E-Vouchers are not eligible to apply. Shopee reserves the right to withdraw Shopee Vouchers and Shopee Ads Credits in the event a seller uploads listings within these categories after sign up. In cases where the benefits have been utiilsed on such listings, Shopee reserves the right to seek compensation from the seller.
- Application for the benefits will be processed once a week on Wednesdays after 12pm. You will receive a confirmation within 7 working days once the application has been processed.
- RM100 in Shopee Vouchers and RM200 in Shopee Ads Credits are for one time only and will expire after 30 days from the Sign-Up Confirmation Date (the date your benefits take effect). You will receive a push notification one day before your benefits take effect. Any unused Vouchers or Ads Credit will expire after 30 days.
- Shopee Voucher worth RM100 will be provided as 10% Coins Cash Back Vouchers, min spend RM50, capped at 500 coins, each seller gets 20 vouchers.
- Your Shopee Ads account has to be activated to receive the Ads Credit. Applications with inactive accounts would not receive the RM200 Shopee Ads credits.
- Invitation to participate in the sign-up promotion for 10% Coins Cash Back Programme and Shopee's RM15 Free Shipping Programme will be sent via push notifications.
- Shopee reserves the right to deny participation, cancel and withdraw any support measures and recover the cost from specific users in the event that abuse or fraud is suspected. This includes attempts to create multiple accounts to participate in this campaign.
- Shopee reserves the right to end or amend the benefits of this programme without notice.
- Shopee reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this programme without notice.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The current offer is valid through 31 December 2021.
- Offers are valid only when paid with a Visa Commercial card issued in Malaysia.
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with the Merchant to confirm the availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
- Failure to redeem the offer at the proper time may result in denial of the benefit.
- Where applicable, the discount will be applied to the price listed on the Merchant’s website. The discount will be applied only with the usage of the specific coupon code created for this promotion.
- Except where specifically noted, the offer will be only applicable for one purchase and not on the subsequent purchases.
- Offers may not be used in combination with other promotions, discounts, coupons or special offers.
- Offers may not be redeemed for cash or other items.
- Offers and services are the responsibility of the individual merchant. Contact the merchant directly for enquiries or additional information.
- Terms and conditions for each offer vary. Read the terms and conditions before use.
- All information has been carefully checked, however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Visa is not liable for any and all claims that may arise from its use.
- Information contained in this guide is current as of December 2020 and is subject to change. Offers and services are subject to change or discontinuation.
- Except where specifically noted, offers are exclusive of tax and service charges.