Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign is a campaign co-funded by Shopee and the Government with MDEC. Incredible perks to boost your business with UP TO RM3,000 Free Shopee Benefits, Unlimited Platform Support and many more. Exclusive for Visa commercial cardholders only.
Shopee is the fastest growing online shopping platform and the #1 shopping app in terms of monthly active users & downloads across Southeast Asia and Taiwan! Shopee offers sellers an extensive incubation program to grow your business. Shopee is known for its high impact campaigns, and gives you access to engagement tools such as Shopee Live and Games when you sign up. Join the Shopee community today!
Simply click the redeem button and verify your Visa Commercial card. Once verified, follow the instructions on screen to redeem this offer.
- This Campaign is only open to Shopee sellers who are Malaysian Citizens or MSMEs with or without a Business Registration in Malaysia as defined by SME Corporation Malaysia (SMEs must have ≥ 50% local equity).
- This Campaign is limited to 6,000 successful participants per month, with a limit of 3,000 new sellers per month.
- New sellers are users who registered as a Shopee Malaysia’s seller from 1 July 2021 onwards.
- Successful participants of this campaign will be auto-enrolled into the Shop Malaysia Online Campaign. For more information about Shop Malaysia Online, please click here.
- Deadline to sign-up closes every Monday at 11:59 pm during the Campaign Period. Sellers will receive confirmation within 7 working days of sign-up, and Benefits will be activated the following Wednesday after confirmation is received.
- Only one submission is accepted for each registered IC Number / Business Registration Number.
- Applications with incorrect account information or those who do not meet the Campaign criteria/eligibility will be rejected.
- Participants must have at least 1 active listing and not more than 3 penalty points.
- Sellers with Bill Payment, Mobile Top-up, Digital Credit and Tickets & Vouchers, Baby Milk Formula listings are not eligible to receive Shop Vouchers but may claim Service Fee Rebates. For avoidance of doubt, Service Fee here refers to RM15 / RM40 Free Shipping and 10% Cashback Programmes’ Service Fee applicable at Shopee Malaysia’s platform.
- Shopee Malaysia reserves the right to remove Shopee Vouchers created at anytime at Shopee Malaysia’s sole discretion if it was found that the said sellers are sellers with Bill Payment, Mobile Top-up, Digital Credit and Tickets & Vouchers, Baby Milk Formula listings; and Shopee Malaysia may retrieve Shopee Vouchers used on such listings from sellers.
- Shopee Vouchers and Service Fee Rebates are ONE-TIME benefits ONLY, and limited to a 30-day validity period from the date when Benefits are activated. Shopee Malaysia reserves the right to change the validity period of the Benefits at its sole discretion.
- Benefits from this Campaign are non-transferable or assignable to a third party and not changeable to another form.
- Service Fee Rebates will automatically apply to sellers under the RM15 / RM40 Free Shipping Programme and 10% Cashback Programme. Sellers who are not in any programmes but have selected to join via the sign-up form will be opted into the programmes to enjoy the respective rebate(s).
- Sellers are required to enable Shopee Supported Logistics to participate in RM15 / RM40 Free Shipping Programme.
- The entry to this Campaign cannot be used to opt-out from the RM15 / RM40 Free Shipping Programme and/or 10% Cashback Programme, or switch between programmes.
- Sellers who sign-up for the RM15 / RM40 Free Shipping Programme and/or 10% Cashback Programme via the respective programmes’ opt-in form can also enjoy the Service Fee Rebates while the Benefits are valid.
- The Service Fee Rebates amount reimbursed to the Seller's Wallet will be based on the actual Service Fees charged for orders placed within the 30-days Benefits’ validity period and to be completed by 31 December 2021.
- Service Fee Rebates reimbursement into Seller’s Wallet will be processed as below: - For orders completed within the initial 30-days Benefits’ validity period, reimbursement will happen within 14 working days after the validity period ends. - For orders completed after the Benefits’ validity period, reimbursement will happen within 14 working days after the order status is complete.
- 6% SST is included in the Service Fee Rebates reimbursed to sellers.
- Any seller under the RM15 / RM40 Free Shipping Programme that reaches Penalty Tier 2 or above will be automatically suspended from the Free Shipping Programme and its Service Fee Rebates benefits. For more information on the penalty tier system, please click here.
- Any seller under the 10% Cashback Programme that reaches Penalty Tier 5 or above will be automatically suspended from the 10% Cashback Programme and its Service Fee Rebates benefits. For more information on the penalty tier system, please click here.
- All Benefits will end by 31 December 2021 regardless of sign-up date, after which Service Fee for any non-completed orders will not be reimbursed and unused Shopee Vouchers will expire.
- Benefits given to eligible sellers will automatically end once the overall Campaign funds have been fully utilised, which may happen prior to the 30-days validity period or 31 December 2021.
- Shopee Malaysia may end this Campaign and all or selected benefits prior to 31 December 2021, at its sole discretion.
- You agree and consent that Shopee Malaysia may disclose information provided by sellers on Shopee platform (including the info provided during participation in the Campaign) to any relevant authority or third-party for fund disbursement and reporting purposes.
- Shopee Malaysia reserves the right to deny, retrieve, and cancel any Benefits offered to participants at its sole discretion when fraud or abuse is suspected, including attempts to create multiple accounts for participating in this Campaign.
- Shopee Malaysia reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of the terms and conditions of this Campaign at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The current offer is valid through 31 December 2021.
- Offers are valid only when paid with a Visa Commercial card issued in Malaysia.
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with the Merchant to confirm the availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
- Failure to redeem the offer at the proper time may result in denial of the benefit.
- Where applicable, the discount will be applied to the price listed on the Merchant’s website. The discount will be applied only with the usage of the specific coupon code created for this promotion.
- Except where specifically noted, the offer will be only applicable for one purchase and not on the subsequent purchases.
- Offers may not be used in combination with other promotions, discounts, coupons or special offers.
- Offers may not be redeemed for cash or other items.
- Offers and services are the responsibility of the individual merchant. Contact the merchant directly for enquiries or additional information.
- Terms and conditions for each offer vary. Read the terms and conditions before use.
- All information has been carefully checked, however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Visa is not liable for any and all claims that may arise from its use.
- Information contained in this guide is current as of December 2020 and is subject to change. Offers and services are subject to change or discontinuation.
- Except where specifically noted, offers are exclusive of tax and service charges.