BotSpace is a B2B platform for businesses to automate customer support and engagement on Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Slack, and SMS. BotSpace dives deeper into a vertical and builds end to end chat solutions which can be deployed in 5 mins without the business having to worry about training or design flow or NLP.
With its reusable NLP, the system trains from across clients to understand better and makes it easy to deploy conversations across clients with no training. BotSpace has pre-designed conversational templates which can be deployed within seconds.
Businesses or Brands need not worry about training or designing the bot, which is the biggest obstacle to deploying a chat solution. Messaging services are a brand new space for organizations to connect with existing and future customers.
Merchant Terms and Conditions:
- User can’t avail both the offers
- VISA user have to make choice from one of the offers
- New Users Only
- Offer valid until 31st December 2021
Visa Terms and Conditions
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer