Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations.
Our network includes almost 3000 business centers, spanning almost 900 cities across 120 countries.Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where they want, when they want, how they want, and at a range of price points.
Merchant terms and conditions:
- The offer is only applicable onMeeting Rooms, Business Lounge, Co-working, Virtual Office
- No 2 offers can be clubbed together
- The provision by Regus of any services or products pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall be subject always to availability and shall be subject to the Regus standard terms and conditions of the particular service or product.
- The offer is applicable provided that the term of the contract entered into for any of the following products is for a term of 12 months or more
- Valid only for new customers
Visa Terms and Conditions:
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.