79% of Twitter audiences like to discover what’s new, 53% are more likely to be the first to buy new products, and they spend 26% more time viewing ads.
Twitter is the No. 1 platform for discovery – it’s where audiences go to discover what’s happening, and what people are talking about. As a platform, it tends to appeal to users who are curious, are not afraid to share their opinion, and to those who are more interested in “Look at this” vs “Look at me”.
It’s where brand conversations and movements alike, go viral. And it’s where brands and people advertise, to reach everyday influencers as well as millennials, gamers, business decision makers, CEOs and more.
Advertise on Twitter today and reach influential audiences at home and worldwide.
Avail a special offer when you use your Visa Commercial Credit card, and get rewarded with ad credits, for every USD 100 spent on Twitter Ads*. Register for the offer at https://business.twitter.com/en/form/credit-card-offers.html
Merchant Terms and conditions:
- The offer for each advertiser will be valid from their date of registration on https://business.twitter.com/en/form/credit-card-offers.html (the “Offer Registration Page”)
- The offer will award an amount equivalent to USD 50 in Twitter ad credits for every USD 100 spent on Twitter ads, within the maximum offer duration: 1 September 2020 - 31 December 2021.
- Twitter reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the offer at any time before the expiry of the maximum offer duration, and thereby does not commit to the offer’s validity until 31 Dec 2021.
- Twitter Business will email each ad credit voucher monthly to eligible advertisers, in the calendar month immediately following the calendar month during which the eligible spend occurred, to the email address that was provided on the Offer Registration Page.
- Advertiser’s ad spends will be considered based on the calendar month. For eg: if an advertiser registers and starts advertising on 15th October 2020, his spend for the month of October will be calculated for the period 15th October 2020 - 31 October 2020, and ad credits will be awarded accordingly.
- “Spend” will be calculated exclusive of any ad credits utilised.
- The ad credit voucher (including any partially used credits) will expire 30 days from date of delivery. No reminder notification for expiry of the same will be sent. Any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don't want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
- Total ad credits awarded for any advertiser will be capped at a maximum of USD 500 within the offer duration.
- If your account currency differs from the currency listed above, the equivalent value will be applied.
- This offer only applies to ad spends made by the advertiser via credit card and the advertiser registering via https://business.twitter.com/en/form/credit-card-offers.html.
- Credit applies to future advertising costs only
- This offer is non-transferable and applies only to the @username associated with your Twitter Ads account
- Twitter reserves the right to withdraw or modify the offer at any time
Visa Terms and Conditions
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer