GoDaddy empowers entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. From domain names, hosting, security, professional email, and Websites + Marketing - everything that businesses need to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.
Merchant terms and conditions:
- Offer not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, or any other costs or fees.
- Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals.
- Offer not available in all countries and may not be used with certain currencies.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion.
- Not all payment methods valid with this offer and acceptable payments will display in cart at checkout.
- Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.
- After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal price.
- GoDaddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel products purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently as determined by GoDaddy in its sole discretion.
- Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Visa Terms and Conditions
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.