Sell on the web through Facebook, Instagram and Google Shopping with 50% off annual advanced plans with Selz when you pay with your valid Visa Commercial card.
Selz is a simple and powerful e-commerce platform for selling your products and services online. Create a professional web store, sell from an existing website, or sell through Facebook, Instagram and Google Shopping. Selz gives you all the tools to start and scale your online sales from one simple place – including integrated payment processing, customer management and much more. Join a community of thousands of entrepreneurs, experts and professionals building their online businesses with Selz.
Simply click the redeem button and verify your Visa Commercial card. Once verified, follow the instructions on screen to redeem this offer.
Selz is solely responsible for this offer. Discount only applies to Advanced Plans. Offer only open to Visa Commercial Cardholders and for the period of the promotion. No further discounts or refunds. Further terms and conditions can be found at https://selz.com/terms.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The current offer is valid through 31 December 2021.
- Offers are valid only when paid with a Visa Commercial card issued in the Asia-Pacific region. Except where noted, this includes Australia (AU), New Zealand (NZ), Japan (JP), Korea (KR), China (CN), Hong Kong (HK), Taiwan (TW), India (IN), Sri Lanka (SL), Bangladesh (BD), Singapore (SG), Malaysia (MY), Thailand (TH), Indonesia (ID), Vietnam (VN), Philippines (PH) and Myanmar (MM).
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with the Merchant to confirm the availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
- Failure to redeem the offer at the proper time may result in denial of the benefit.
- Where applicable, the discount will be applied to the price listed on the Merchant’s website. The discount will be applied only with the usage of the specific coupon code created for this promotion.
- Except where specifically noted, the offer will be only applicable for one purchase and not on the subsequent purchases.
- Offers may not be used in combination with other promotions, discounts, coupons or special offers.
- Offers may not be redeemed for cash or other items.
- Offers and services are the responsibility of the individual merchant. Contact the merchant directly for enquiries or additional information.
- Terms and conditions for each offer vary. Read the terms and conditions before use.
- All information has been carefully checked, however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Visa is not liable for any and all claims that may arise from its use.
- Information contained in this guide is current as of October 2020 and is subject to change. Offers and services are subject to change or discontinuation.
- Except where specifically noted, offers are exclusive of tax and service charges.