BetterUp is the first leadership development platform designed specifically to help modern businesses develop their employees at every level, strengthen future leadership benches, improve employee engagement and retention, and drive company performance. When people lead better, businesses do better.
BetterUp serves over 100 customers, including 32 of the Fortune 1000
BetterUp is headquartered in San Francisco, California and support companies in every industry, including consulting, consumer packaged goods, education, energy, financial services, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, utilities, government, and technology. Thanks to our global network of 2000+ certified expert coaches, we’re able to provide personalized development in 30 different languages across 58 countries and in every timezone.
Better up targets companies navigating a hypergrowth phase, tight talent market, and/or working through rapid change and transition are often ideal partners. Generally, our best customers understand their people are their business, with a leadership team that is focused on building a more human-centric workplace by investing in solutions designed to empower better people, better teams, and better employee experiences to ultimately drive better business outcomes.
- Six (6) months of unlimited coaching for USD $1850.00 per User automatically renewed annually.
- Twelve (12) months of unlimited coaching for USD $2350.00 per User, automatically renewed annually.
- Client’s cardholders are subject to additional terms and conditions with Partner.
- Pricing is for up to 50 Users and defined in Partner’s Terms and Conditions.
- Partner may offer other pricing for 50 or more Users and may change the terms of the Offer at any time at Partner’s sole discretion.
- This offer is applicable for both exisiting and new users.
Visa Terms and Conditions:
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.