SOFTWARE-BASED MOBILE CONNECTIVITY
As a serial technology entrepreneur and travel zealot, Skyroam founder Jing Liu found one aspect of travel especially challenging—finding reliable mobile WiFi at a reasonable cost. Inspired by a vision of a more connected world, Jing developed and patented the virtual SIM technology in 2008, enabling mobile data on-demand worldwide through local connectivity. We call it the Skyroam Global Hotspot. Some says it's magic. We say it’s a monumental achievement in software-based global connectivity.
Skyroam is present in 130+ countries in 500+ retail locations worldwide + 150 ship to destination.
Merchant terms and conditions:
- Skyroam Solis 4G LTE WiFi Hotspot + Powerbank and a digital voucher for 6 months of GoData Pay-Per-GB Wifi Subscription (1GB of data per month for 6 months
- Digital voucher will be emailed to customer after checkout. 1 voucher per purchase.
- This offer is not applicable in India as Skyroam does not ship to India.
- No limit on purchase quantity as long as product is available.
- Must use Visa card to claim bundle deal.
- Customer must purchase on designated Skyroam URL.
- Customers pay local shipping rates. Skyroam does not ship to India currently.
- This offer is applicable for both existing and new users.
Visa Terms and Conditions:
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.