Kihachiro Onitsuka founded ASICS in 1949 to realize his desire to nurture the youth of Japan through sports and contribute to the development of society. Our founding philosophy of "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano (A Sound Mind in a Sound Body)" represents our wish that people all over the world will live healthful and happy lives in both body and mind.
Health consciousness is growing all over the world, and the very definition of sports is changing. Also, with the development of digital and other new technologies, there are novel ways to enjoy sports.
In a society in which people with different values enjoy sports and live more enriching lifestyles, ASICS will use its intelligent technology to contribute to realizing an environment in which people will feel more familiar with sports.
- For Singapore: 15% off all items with min spend of SGD150
- For Thailand: 15% off all items with min spend of THB3500
- For Malaysia: 15% off all items with min spend of RM300
- Promotion code needs to be entered at checkout page before making payment for the online store.
- Offer is valid for regular-priced and discounted items.
- Offers are not valid with other ongoing promotions, discounts, offers, rebates or privileges.
- ASICS may vary the terms and conditions or discontinue any promotions at any time without notice of liability to any party.
- ASICS General Terms & Conditions apply.
Notwithstanding anything contained hereinabove, the Mastercard cardholder accepts that the Offers hereinabove are solely provided by the Merchant and Mastercard will not be liable for any issue or loss or damage arising as a consequence of any interaction between the Mastercard cardholder and the Merchant with respect to such offers. Please refer to specials.priceless.com/en-sg/terms for the full terms and conditions applicable to the Mastercard cardholder